Brothers can be really annoying sometimes. If you want him to leave you alone, there are a few tricks you can use to get on his nerves without causing problems. It is harder to annoy your big brother than your little one, but you can learn both, no matter how old = "image" you are.
This article was proposed for deletion on August 29, 2016. The reason given is: Obviously a violation of wikiHow: How to understand what wikiHow is not, point 3 or point 7 (depending on how you look at it)
The discussion about a possible deletion should take place on the talk page. The article can of course still be edited, but this module should not be removed until the deletion discussion has been concluded.
Method 1 of 2: Younger brothers are annoying
Step 1. Imitate his voice
Every time your brother says something, repeat what he said in a high-pitched girl's voice. That will drive him crazy at some point. It's especially fun when he says: "Stop it" or "I'll say that!"
When your parents come, switch to your normal voice quickly so you don't get caught
Step 2. Eat from his plate
At dinner, if no one is looking, you can steal food from your brother's plate. Make sure it's their favorite food. Before he notices you should say “Oops, where has all your food gone !?”.
Step 3. Command him around like you are his father
Little brothers always want to be older. So they'll be especially annoyed if you keep reminding them how young they are. Treat him like a baby.
- If you have to do something together, keep telling him that he's lame and that he can't keep up with you because you're older.
- Give him tasks, even if it's not your job to distribute tasks.
- Call him a baby when he asks you for help or doesn't understand something. Always talk about how he is too young, too small, and too ignorant.
Step 4. Make up stupid things
Little brothers are little idiots. A good way to pester her is to make up ridiculous lies about the world and life and make him believe her. If you even get her to repeat your lies, you've won.
- Tell your brother that avocados are actually dinosaur eggs and also poisoned.
- Tell him that he was not born, but raised by your parents in a bucket of fish heads.
- Tell him that you can read minds and that he is thinking “you can't at all” right now.
- Tell him that the dog will talk when he's not around and that he'll also want to eat him.
- Explain that Star Wars was a documentary and it really happened.
- Tell him his nose will fall off on his next birthday. But don't worry: it will grow back.
Step 5. Embarrassing him in front of his friends
If your brother has friends over for a visit, this is the perfect opportunity to make a real embarrassment for him. Get out some baby photos or tell me the last stupid thing he did. He's going to feel really bad and annoyed.
- Pour a glass of water on his bed to make it look like he peed in bed. Then wait to see how his friends react.
- But be careful. If you're really cool, you should really have something better to do than tease your brother in the presence of his friends. You could come off like a loser.
Step 6. Ignore him
If you ever want to get revenge on him, you can just ignore him. He'll want your attention, and if he doesn't get it, it'll annoy him more than anything else.
Don't let him do the same stuff you are doing right now. If you want to watch a movie, tell him he can't watch it because it's only for older kids. Keep him out of everything you do
Step 7. Also try to be his friend
Little brothers mostly look up to older children. Even if he is annoying at times, remember that you can be a role model for him. Teach him how to be cool. Do not make a nuisance out of him.
Use these methods to anger him only if you want to get revenge on him for something mean he did. Don't let it become your normal behavior
Method 2 of 2: Older brothers are annoying
Step 1. Go to his room
Older brothers are very sensitive when it comes to their room. If your brother has his own room, just go in without asking. Ask him a thousand things and start messing up his stuff.
- Wait until he's ready to run to your parents and tell them. Then quickly leave his room. If your parents ask you about this, just say that he made it up.
- Do something strange when he's not home. You could stuff all of his clothes into pillows or put sticky notes on all of his items. For the computer one with “Computer”, for the window one with “Window”, etc. He will be very surprised.
- Play the innocent. If he tries to hit you, go to your parents quickly and tell them you just wanted to ask one question and he hit you right away.
Step 2. Make annoying noises
Wait until your brother is busy, such as when he's playing a difficult game, talking to a girl, or doing his homework. Then it's time. Make silly noises with your mouth, armpit, or toys.
Make sure your parents aren't around so you can stop in time before they hear
Step 3. Hide his belongings
Hide his cell phone, keys, school books, or anything else important to him. Make it difficult for him to find his belongings again. The best thing to do is to find hiding places that he would never come across, like somewhere in the garage or something.
- Make sure you don't have any evidence in your room. Be clever. You shouldn't hide his things under your pillow. If his things are found, you can still pretend you had nothing to do with it because no one can prove it was you.
- You can also unpack and tell your brother that you know where his cell phone is, and you can tell him if he drives you to Media Mark's.
Step 4. Turn off the WiFi if he is currently using the Internet
Press the reset button on the router. If your brother is flirting with some chicks on the internet right now, just press this button and he will be very annoyed.
If you don't know where the router is, you can ask your parents. Just don't tell them you're doing mischief. Just ask them how the internet works and if they can show you that. You will be amazed
Step 5. Try to sniff him out
Older brothers value their privacy very much. If your brother attaches great importance to his PC, his room and his cell phone, you should penetrate these areas.
- Try to get his cell phone. Delete a few contacts or change their names. Find his best friend and change his name to "Stupid Poschnüffler."
- Try to log into his Facebook account and make stupid posts, change the profile picture or the comments he left on other people.
Step 6. Wake him up very early
If your brother was gone until late the night before, wake him up with really loud music from Linkin Park or AC / DC, you can also really turn up a fight scene from the Lord of the Rings. Do the whole thing in his room around 6 a.m.
If he has set himself an alarm, you can change it to two hours earlier. Nobody should have to get up at 4 a.m. Except for your brother
Step 7. Slack off sometimes
While this doesn't always seem to be the case, you can be really lucky to have a brother and you will likely get along better when you get older. If you're constantly pestering your brother no matter what he did, you can come across as pretty childish and you can both get into trouble. Always try to understand each other as best you can.